I help professionals and businesses construct cultures of JOY using high performance leadership training that increases productivity and fosters innovation through empowerment.
Leadership G.I.V.E.S. Empowerment Method
- Become aware of your natural leadership abilities as well as areas that need more attention.
- Discover your own personality and leadership style as well as the vast array of other styles.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently communicate.
- Implement a mindset of continued development.
- Build an intuition based on empathy.
- Develop the character and confidence necessary to lead yourself and others.
- Discover how to foster an atmosphere in which creativity and problem-solving thrive.
- Separate the ego from achievement and build a trusting environment resulting in next-level creativity.
- Embrace practices that drive problem solving in new ways.
- Learn to embrace different perspectives.
- Envision the environment needed to create a culture of success and learn the mindset, strategies, and tools to implement it.
- Use this vision to produce practical methods to get every manager and team member on the same page.
- Create a driving vision for your company, career, or team that levels up purpose and engagement.
- Develop an individualized mindset of equality resulting in a horizontal power structure where possible.
- Devise incentives that promote internal motivation.
- Empower yourself as well as every member of your team or company.
- Create communication structures for big ideas from those working on the front line to upper management.
- Build an ongoing support system for long term success, first for yourself, and then for your team or company.
- Develop mentoring systems to increase productivity and shorten learning curves.
- Create a hiring practice based on your new cultural mindset.
“Nancy has been instrumental to my growth and development as a person. My life has been drastically altered due to the disciplines I learned through Nancy's teaching and I know it will do the same for others. Any business or individual would benefit from her expertise.” - Kristin Parrish, Author of Grafted, An Adoption Story